Etag is looking for Associate Software Engineers to join our growing software consulting team. With the guidance of senior colleagues and manager, freshers/candidates will be responsible for performing the development, modifications, and maintenance of existing software applications potentially across a variety of technology platforms.
- Freshers be an integral part of the ERP Consulting team and will be working on requirements specified by business
- Undertake analysis & mapping of client business requirements to application solutions
- Provide Development and Consultation for ERP Projects
- Help to develop deliverable documentation for customers
- Freshers will be provided with training to analyze solutions for complex tactical level problems
- Should have knowledge on SQL and OOPS Programming (Any language e.g.Java, C++)
- BE/B.Tech/MCA (2012 / 2013 / 2014 Batches with 60% aggregate in Graduation )
- Knowledge about ERP Products
- Candidates should be flexible with location, skill, domain and adapt to required working hours.
- Good written and oral communication skills